Monday, December 18, 2006

Wow! Crazy Lady Alert on Hannity!


OK, I know the point of this blog is to speak the truth and to expose persecution and hypocracy. I don't want to be the one persecuting, but this lady and her congregation are way-out-there!
This Lady's church believes that 9-11 was good and every time a soldier dies it is a good thing, because it is the righteous judgment of God. OK, this is why people are put off by religion, because of hateful people in some extreme congregations. Like the ministry that held up "God Hates Fags" signs at Matthew Shepard's funeral. This is such a disgrace, it angers me that people could invoke his name for such garbage!
Hey, where do I sign up to join her church? Boy it sounds like it has a lot to offer! It helped this lady to become sinless! She's right! There are no innocent people, can I wack her? Please? J/K.
Now let me get this right, her family, just those 100 people are christian and no one else? I mean I know it says in the Bible that His people shall be called a "peculiar people", but I don't think it says anything about them being "off-their-rocker" does it?

3 comments:

CC said...

I saw this when it first aired - love Sean's remark "you're obviously a nut" - didn't even phase her

Unknown said...

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Woman, where are thy accusers?"

Unknown said...

Who is she to decide who is guilty and who is innocent? She looks like she's on something too.