Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Intolerant Tolerant Pt. 3


Joy Behar helped out my "Intolerant Tolerant" segment yesterday, by comparing Don Rumsfeld to Adolf Hitler. I saw her briefly today as my wife was watching "The View", she was trying to "apologize" for the statement. It didn't seem like much of an apology to me. She was more railing on the "mean"conservatives who twist her words to make it sound like she was calling the former Secretary of State a Hitler. Well, you judge for yourselves. Was that the comparison she meant to make or not? You may very well disagree with Donald Rumsfeld and the Bush administration. I think that any responsible person would disagree with at least some of what Bush has done, but to throw these kinds of comparisons around not only is slanderous, but it detracts from the evil perpetrated by the Nazis. The "Nazi" comparison is a favorite for today's left. If they disagree with you, you must be a "Nazi" and yet they try to keep military recruiters of their campuses, they throw pies at speakers, they won't invite conservative speakers to campuses on many occasions and they shout down speakers they don't agree with. I don't know which side is more "nazi". But thank you "View" you are giving my "Intolerant Tolerant" segment almost daily material!

No comments: