Thursday, December 4, 2008

Green Movement Anti-Freedom

See this is why I refuse to lockstep and pay homage to the "Green Movement". I'm reading articles by a certain writer of the New York Times. I'm withholding his name, because frankly the left scares me and I don't want to get sued. Reading his articles about China is like reading chinese communist propoganda about how wonderful everything is in China. Today I heard a clip of him from a popular tv show and he was talking about how it would be so wonderful if we could be China for a day. If this was the case, we could force everyone to be green! This is some scary stuff! I believe that prophets have told us to not live extravagantly. They have told us to conserve and not live beyond our means. They have told us not to defile nature, but to respect it. But the most important thing he has commanded us to do, is to choose for ourselves and learn these qualities on our own. Am I alone on this one? What is up with these green worshippers?

No comments: