Friday, November 7, 2008

Cadence, My Cause and There Is Few Greater!









Cadence! Oh Cadence, the love and joy of my life. I can't believe you're finally here and I get to take care of you now. I can't tell you how humbled and awed by this responsibility and how it's changed my perspective on everything!
You were born in one of the most unusual and extraordinary weeks in American if not world history! We saw people putting all their hopes and dreams in one man and feeling like their cause was the most significant cause in the world. I have to tell you Cadence, I'm not impressed. My cause is greater than this, I have you! I have you.

5 comments:

Di said...

Beautiful! The baby and the words you wrote about her. Congrats your proud daddy.

Di said...

I meant - Congrats, you proud daddy.

Unknown said...

Congratulations. I wish I had taken a look earlier. These are some mighty strange times we live in and I think the most choice spirits are coming to earth in this day and age. Remember that you have a sacred responsibility and stewardship to your wife and family. I wish I could be there to celebrate in your joy.

Love,
Roger

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

She's absolutely adorable!
Congratulations on your newly expanded family.
Love, Laura