Friday, February 20, 2009

Congrats Chamberlains

On February 18th, my girl laughed in joy for the first time in her life. After this happy event, we have not as parents been able to recreate the event, despite making fools of ourselves in every way we know how.
We have turned into blubbering idiots on multiple occasions, to no avail.
I thought at the time Cadence was laughing, because in her mind she was saying, "what a dork my dad is or great my dad is singing musicals to me, his marriage to my mom must be a clever scam hiding what he really is."
Nope, apparently Cadence was in a particularly good mood. This is because in Utah, her "cousins from another grandmother" were born!
I'm so happy for the Chamberlains. I can hear in his voice how proud he is to have fathered those wonderful twin boys. I wish I was in Utah so I could take Cadence to see them. Carissa and I are already speculating, which one she'll marry :). Congratulations to the Chamberlains and to Jan and Tom. I wish I could be there to see the joy and pride they must feel.
All the best for my best friend and brother, Chris!
Clint

1 comment:

CC said...

don't talk like that you make me all goosey and blubbery